Ahh Boston

Ahh Boston

Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Embarrassing times in my life: so I have a few new things that I have started to do that are super embarrassing and why not share it with all you people who want to know more about my crazy life.
  • so I now love the Jonas Brothers. I watch the TV show each week with my roommate Carly on the Internet. They are so entertaining. I even listen to their songs on my Ipod.
  • I actually did a dance going up and down stairs when I went to water fire in Providence RI which ended up getting recorded- I still have yet to see it, and will post it when I do.
  • there are some others I know, as my life is usually really full of embarrassing things, I just cannot think of more
all in all, I needed to come home to Carly watching Jonas. I was having a hard day and this so made my heart happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment