ok, so this past weekend was so great for entertainment value.
- Thursday I downloaded the Tree Amigos onto Itunes because I was needing something new to watch on the T and when I worked out- as I had only the Secret, Pleasantville, and embarrassingly enough Twilight. No worries now though as I have those plus Sweet Home Alabama and the Three Amigos. The Amigos has been my favorite to watch as I had forgotten how amazingly funny it is.

- I also have my favorite clients that day too- I LOVE working with people who get excited about having their body change and become connected to it. So 3 of my clients that day I see every week, for at lease 10 weeks, hopefully more, I think we have fun while I put their muscles where they need to be. One was super excited that he could do a squat and not look retarded and another could touch his toes, which he hasn't been able to do in 5 years!! little things like this make my day! I even have one named "Ace" how cool of a name is that?!
- I started watching the Amigos on my Ipod on the train and started giggling or laughing out loud sometimes and was getting funny looks, so I tried to keep it to a big grin. Which made it a fun challenge. One just has to smile when watching it- I dare you to keep a straight face.
- That night a sad moment happened for my Ipod as when I was running my hand caught the headphones and I yanked if off the shelf and it wanted to join my feet but got shot off onto the floor. a BIG crack on the side is now on the screen so its fun to make up the parts I'm missing out on.
- Friday I went to see GI Joe with a friend which I made at the midnight showing of Harry Potter. Derek takes note of the previews and the audience responses and then writes how
the trailers aer and the movie itself. I personally thought the movie was so funny because of how ridiculous and I liked how almost everyone gained a conscience. The action was great and I could follow it- as opposed to Transformers where I lost who was who in all the shininess. GI Joe is a movie I want in my collection.
- I also had a friend come down from Maine, Megan, who I haven't seen in years! OH, and I also worked on (gave a massage to) the man who is responsible for me being here in Boston and working at the Boston Bodyworker. I was so happy when he showed up and we were able to catch up on life. Way to go Scott!
- Megan and I ended up hanging out and saw GI Joe with Derek then came back and laughed more about how silly/ great the movie was.
- Saturday was great fun too as Megan departed from me to do auditions for an indie film she is helping with, I went to work. I take the train as I ended up leaving way to late to figure out how long it takes to walk, which I decided to do after work cuz it was safer.
- I started out with 3 people on my schedule for an hour massage each which is fine, no problem. Iwork on an older woman who ended up being a priest for an Episcopal church- great conversation about how cool the Divinity School is which I am now attending due to my church burning down earlier this year.
The second woman turned out to be one of my clients wife. She did clarify that he is in deed NOT Nicolas Cage like I thought he was. OK, so the story with this client is he looks EXACTLY
lik
e Nicolas Cage and it took me 3 sessions to get up the gumption to ask if he really is Mr Cage- on which he just chuckled and then said no. So I was still questioning whether or not it was true! His wife did tell me that he has had people come up and ask for his autograph. super funny I think.
Now with the wife of this client- she was scheduled for an hour massage and came in with low back pain, which is something easily remedied. I did my magic and finished and went out to wait for her and found out I only worked on her for 30
mins!! ya, we figured out what we needed to do and found her source of her pain in that time so I felt good about where we left it, but still shocked that I cut her massage down to 30
mins.
So for a day which started out as a 3 hr massage day turned out to be just 1.5 hrs of massage.
- Due to the train being temperamental I started walking to work, rather home from work and discovered that talking on the phone while walking home makes the time seem to fly!
- I passed gondolas that are on the Charles River and eventually found my way home where Carly and I made plans to eat pizza and watch TokioHotel movies.
Tokio Hotel is a new group I have come to really enjoy. They are a happy
emo group and the lead singer wanted to be an
anime character since he was little and now see if you can pick him out (he kinda looks like a girl) and his twin brother has the
dreds.

They are also the best band in the rest of the world except for the US.
After a night of getting to know these guys I can see why Carly loves them so much, they are super funny and their English is quite entertaining to listen to also.
- after the eventful night I figured I better finalize my plans for my lesson on charity which I had to present to the Relief Society at church (the woman's organization for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints). I was kinda stressing out as the last group I taught to were the 7/8 yr olds in Wales last summer. Adults are a new group I think I shall like addressing more.
- Sunday my lesson went rather smoothly after church had started I became more at ease as the speakers in the first hour were setting up my talk great. I love how God takes care of my concerns. Class was even great with comments and I gained many insights of how charity is needed more in this world and we should all strive to have more in our everyday lives.
- I have also decided in order to not make this a huge entry each time I shall write more frequently. Or that is the plan at least anyways.
Is sounds like you are having so much fun. Thanks for inviting us to read the blog.
ReplyDelete