Ahh Boston

Ahh Boston

Sunday, August 23, 2009

Sunday--- This past week has been rather entertaining and kinda hard to believe. I went up to Rockport MA and walked around- went up there to get out of the city as I was going to go mental if I stayed. The nicest people are there too- super friendly and helpful. Its also small and reminded me of some of the towns in Wales I went to on my bus adventures. I even found a place to watch the sunset- not have my back towards it either. the most entertaining part of the adventure was my adventure with my friend the ghost hunter. Yes, I did find a young man who was rather entertaining to talk to and he showed me some of the sights. I'm not sure how much of what he said is truth, but it was amazing to see how he'd answer my questions. I learned all about the different types of ghosts and the ways they haunt people. I'm sure glad I don't have anyone who haunts me! Oh, I also forgot to tell that I was having a hard day and right as I was about to leave I saw a box for me by the door-I ran upstairs and grabbed my scissors and opened it up to find I have my Tokio Hotel blanket!!! I was so excited, it was just like Christmas. I shall post a pic later. I am also almost done with the Percy Jackson series- I highly recommend it. This week also produced many entertaining moments in my life. The crowning one has to be the blanket of Tokio Hotel though- really Im a 13 year old in an older body.

No comments:

Post a Comment