- Lisa cut my hair- the first girl to cut my hair in a long time, she did a good job, I'm really happy with it. I can spike it out :)
- OK, so now the story of Newburyport: not much exciting going up there on the commuter rail, just an hour of train ride through beautiful greenness. The town is very British and made me happy just walking into the center. I also found a store that sold my favorite facial cleanser too so now I can pay US monies and not British pounds for it. They also had all my favorite candies too, so I was a happy camper from the get go.
- Then off to the waterfront. The tall ship Alabama was there as its also the Black Dog ship and they were doing tours. My heart was soo happy as I LOVE tall ships now. Thanks to when they came into the Boston harbor and I spent 3 days there. So I go check out this ship and found I could tour below the deck too- where they cook and
sleep. And the crew were rather good looking too. So I explore and talk to the crew who were very nice and now I REALLY want to go sail on an old school boat.
- so I have had friends try to teach me how to flirt and become more "girly" as I wasn't so great at it before. So I tried out my skills with him, the one above. On my way to the boat I realized my phone was in a bag in my bag but I was going to play dumb and it worked. Justin was talking with a bunch of women about the boat when I came back and asked if anyone had seen my phone anywhere. He asks for my number so he can call it and the ladies laugh and told him how sly he was for getting my number. I blushed and once the ladies calmed down he leans over and asks again for my number. I was so pleased with myself that it worked. He also was saying how after they get done they were going to do something and he'd call if I was still around. My day was made. My phone gets found and a good looking guy has my number so I'm off. He later texts to tell the sad news that they have a 15 hr work day so no one is leaving the ship- all going to bed. So even though it was sad in the end, I still was still amazed that was able to get a guy to get my number with him thinking it was his idea. GO ME!!
- Thursday- I worked in the morning and then off to my first NFL game- the Patriots at Gillette Stadium. The last preseason game. Yes we were up with the birds behind the lights. I found myself getting lost because I was able to see the whole game and wasn't able to focus on the ball, as I really couldn't see it :) it reminded me of ants scurrying about when the ball was in play. So after half time we went down to the lower level to finish watching the game because most people left as they thought we were going to loose.
this is the winning touchdown with a couple minutes to go- ya we got sweet seats for this. I could pay better attention to the game from down here too. oh, and we got home SUPER late due to the crowd and its kinda far from Cambridge. I
'm just glad Martha drove, but I still got to be around 3am.
this was also the night that Tokio Hotel aired their Automatic video so I had to watch that when I got home. This is their new look too.
'm just glad Martha drove, but I still got to be around 3am.
- Friday I was exhausted, my coworker was too who went to the game. We push through our clients and I go home for a nap, which doesn't happen. I feed my roommate some real food (she has been living on crackers, pop tarts, hot pockets, and ramen noodles) so I make chicken pasta and veg. At 630 I head out to go see Jersey Boys!! I go with Lisa Elliott who also loves musicals and has wanted to see this for a LONG time.
We meet up with my favorite client who scored us the tickets who is the wardrobe man for the Seasons- the backstage is so amazing and how people don't get injured is amazing as there is so much that is back there. The costumes are amazing too- and heavy. Also there is only 3 women in the whole show- but a million different costumes for them.
- Saturday was a workday but I was able to sleep in until 9 then I went to the store and work. I have some of the best clients too- I love them and its nice to see I can help them out. After work I came home and a friend who started doing Mary Kay gave us a facial and did her thing and we watched Marley and Me.
- Sunday, today, church started at 830!!! that's really early, but it was good and I came home and took a 4 hour nap.

No comments:
Post a Comment