Ahh Boston

Ahh Boston

Tuesday, December 15, 2009

October and November

  • So much has unfolded in the past few months and Gods hand has so been involved because there is NO way I could have orchestrated it. My dear friend Cameron came out- end part of September and we played for a couple weeks- he is on the right. I had to bribe him and basically kidnap him to come see me as I missed him so much. We had amazing adventures here in Boston. Another friend/ client I have came and played with us- Tim and he introduced me to Jersey Boys. He is the costumer for Franky. This picture is them learning about weather in the science museum. 
  •  
  • At the end of Oct/ beginning of Nov I went back to the UK to visit friends who I missed dearly. I had a mission to accomplish first in London before my adventure continued to Cardigan Wales. My roommate Carly introduced me to many different international artists in the past few months and I was about to meet one of them in London. Sonohra- Luca and Diego- were recording in Abbey Road Studios and was going to be there while I was too. She is apart of a forum for them, and the other bands as well, so she was in the know of their whereabouts. So I was sent to give them the gifts and letters of the fans here in the US and to find out if they can speak in English- as they are Italian. Carly and I also felt inspired to give them Books of Mormon. I never thought I would be giving the gospel to rock stars- especially from another country.
  • I stayed in the Astor Hyde Hostel and met some great people there- Andy in particular. He let me freak out after my encounter with Sonohra. He told me about a great Indian restaurant because I hadn't eaten anything all day and was needing sustenance since I just ran/jumped/ twirled/ everything else from hanging out with Sonohra and noone knew who they were, except me! Andy and I became friends and he works at Walt Disney World and is bffs with one of my favorite people too- and I hope to visit them sometime soon. He really made my trip in London more enjoyable. We had wonderful discussions about many things and I was even able to help clear up some random questions about the Mormons he had.  Andy also looks and talks like Kurt from Glee so whenever I miss him I just have to watch an episode and all is well.

  • Going to Wales I felt like I never left- which was really funny as I went expecting to feel a closure as I have in Utah. I get to go back for always and forever- or as long as I'm able to travel. I love my friends there so much and it was good to hang out with them for the short time I had with them. I did learn more of how to follow my promptings of the spirit and not hesitate- or I will miss an opportunity to do something. I have made a commitment to do whatever Im prompted to even though it may seem crazy at the time. I also celebrated my birthday traveling to London. On my way back and carried my cake on the train and watched fireworks in the London background as I waited to see if I could meet Luca and Diego again. I met up with my dear friend Katie who came into the city from her school in the country and I ate lunch with Andy again. I also met up with Tyler Ware who I haven't seen since high school- way to go Facebook for hooking us up again! He now lives in London with his partner and is having fun. 

  • oh, I also quit my job at the Boston Bodyworker and started my own business in the Southend of Boston. Its called Posture. I am focusing mainly on the Structural Integration but I will do anything for now. the cool story with getting this started is this: things were changing at the Boston Bodyworker and I wasnt that happy with it so as I prayed to know what to do and learned more about the craziness of it, I felt inspired to do my own thing. I kept getting told I needed a website, logo, office... everything that goes with a business. As time passed I started freaking out as I didn't know how to do anything! God in his cleverness and love for me lead me to people who could help. I came to realize I have a whole advertising team on my side- I started doing chair massage for them about 6 months ago. The location fell into place too like magic, and the more I learn about everything that's in place the more I know that the angels really have been preparing the way.

No comments:

Post a Comment