Ahh Boston

Ahh Boston

Monday, September 7, 2009

SKYDIVING!!!

These are the other crazy ladies I went with, they are brave. so today I went to jump out of an airplane and it was so crazy!! flying time!! it was amazing and kinda nauseating as he tried to do some tricks this is my landing, it was not that graceful, but then again I'm not that graceful myself so it fits. it was super exhilarating and freeing as I floated down. But now that all this is done what else do I do?! I thought that the next adventure is to go sailing on a tall ship for a couple days- I so want to sleep on the ship. when I figure out how to upload the video its kinda funny, ok, really funny, I will do it. so please let me know what else I need to do since I have accomplished pretty much everything I have ever wanted to do. I have go to Greece, sail for a couple days, and meet some bands :)

No comments:

Post a Comment