Ahh Boston

Ahh Boston

Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Tuesday

so the update for August, as its only the 3rd, is I am planning lots of trips for the rest of the year- Wales is my favorite to plan. I'm so excited to see all my friends across the pond in Oct/Nov. I am going to learn how to do the Kinesio tape and the last part of the training I'm thinking of going to either Chicago or St Petersberg FL (Sep)- leaning more towards FL right now. Then in January I'm going back to UT to visit friends and family and attend a workshop to learn the process of Emotional Processing. What I like most of my travelings is I get to write off most of them for taxes since its for work! I also get to enjoy the fruits of a roommate who acquired lots of new things for the apt from someone that is leaving, so almost a new apartment, more organization at least. oh my new favorite thing to eat besides peanut m&ms is shepherd pie- I keep making it. I like the process of pulverizing the onions and garlic and putting them into the meat and potatoes and then the random veg I have around is exciting to see what is going to be in it. I think the onions and garlic is what makes me want to make it all the time though- that's the only thing I can think of. I need to come up with more things to stick that in- I know there are MANY things to stick pulverized onions and garlic in, but why stray from something so easy and delicious? I have started reading lots of books and Percy Jackson has become one of my new favorite series. Who doesn't want to fight monsters that humans cannot see or have a pen that really is a sword when you take off the lid? I'm outta here to go play with Percy at the gym.

No comments:

Post a Comment